Travelling Vendors

The safety of our residents and visitors is a priority to the Mayor and Council.

Travelling vendors still come around Cascade. With that, they are required to stop by Town Hall for a permit. They will be provided with a copy of the permit, so when they go door-to-door you know they have taken the proper procedures.

If you have any questions, please contact Town Hall at 406-468-2808.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *