Local Utilities

Water and Sewer

Water and Sewer Utilities are managed locally in the Town of Cascade.
Base Rates for Water on a 3/4″ line: $30 & $2.60 per 1,000 gallons used.
Base Rates for Sewer: $31.78 & $3.38 per 1,000 gallons used.

Water and Sewer service can be arranged by coming into the Town Hall Office and requesting to turn on service via paperwork which needs to be signed by the owner of the respective property. Hook Up costs are $1000 for water, and $1000 for sewer.

In order to completely turn off water and sewer service along with billing for these services, you must visit the Town Hall in person to file the appropriate paperwork, which also must be signed by the owner of the property. If appropriate paperwork is not filed you will continue to be billed base rate charges.

If you are renting, please come in to Town Hall to file paperwork to notate the property you are renting, who you are renting from, and who will be responsible for bill payment. Landlords will need to sign the same paperwork to assume responsibility as well.


Our dump site is located on Simms-Cascade Road.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
7:30AM to 4:30PM

Getting a dump card: Please contact Cascade County Solid Waste Services, (406) 761-2545, located at 3201 15th Street NE, Black Eagle, MT 59414.


Contact:  NorthWest Energy
Customer Service: (888) 467-2669


Contact:  Energy West
Customer Service: 406-791-7510