30 Apr DONATIONS NEEDED!
The “ANNUAL PIG ROAST AND LUAU” is this Sunday from 11:30 to 3:00 pm! This fundraiser for the swimming pool is always a ton of fun, but takes a village to put together! Donations can be accepted up to the event on Sunday, May 6th at 11:30 am!
What do we need?
1. Silent auction items: Can be homemade or store bought; in a basket or separate!
2. Bottles of wine for the Wine Pull! They can be expensive or Boones Farm! It’s all in the luck of the draw!
3. Baked goods for the Live Auction! This is an event to be seen! People battling over sweets!
4. VOLUNTEERS! We always need help setting up, serving, tearing down!
5. Donations! The Town and Poolitis Committee is raising funds for a complete overhaul of the swimming pool! It’s going to cost approximately $150,000, but will eliminate so many future operational, maintenance and employee costs! It costs about $50,000/year to run the pool and we bring in $10,00-$12,000/year in revenues. With that said, the Town understands the NEED for this pool! The safety aspect, the community building, providing jobs…it all matters!
We live in the BEST community! Thank you for your continued support of Atkinson Pool! Donations can be made a number of ways!
Checks can be made to: Poolitis or Town of Cascade. Drop off or mail to: Town of Cascade, 9 Front Street North-POB 314, Cascade, MT. 59421 OR Stockmens Bank 117 Central Avenue West-POB 345, Cascade, MT. 59421. We can also accept PayPal! For more info, please call Jodie at Cascade Town Hall 406-468-2808 or Cheryl/Erin at 406-468-2232!